#6. Strategy guide: Hold BNB and earn 26% at the same time.
I have made a simple strategy to maximize my profit when I’m holding BNB, I actually shared it before but this time I has made some chances for a better APY. In this strategy I borrow CAKE from #dev DeFi and use it to farm on Pancakeswap.
Strategy guide #6:
1. Supply BNB to Alpaca vault on #dev DeFi (https://devdefi.finance/)
Supply APY = 8.5%
2. Collateralize my BNB to borrow CAKE at 35% Loan-to-value ratio
Borrow APR = 32.58%
In my calculation, CAKE/BNB can swing 40% before your debt position would be in danger of liquidation.
3. I stake borrowed CAKE to Auto CAKE pool on Pancakeswap (https://pancakeswap.finance/pools)
Stake APY = 91%
4. Follow a simple formula, you can estimate the profit = (91% – 32.58%) * 35% + 8.5% = 28.95%
Although I have made it more precise on Excel: Estimated Profit = 26%
This this estimation I withdraw a portion of CAKE each 4-month to pay 32.58% / 3 = 10.86% borrow interest to secure my position, the rest stays in stalking pool. You can pay your borrow interest anytime you want as long as your position is save, max Loan-to-value ratio is 50% on #dev DeFi.
Hope you will enjoy it! Anw if you’re using a more optimal strategy I would love to hear it.
*NFA. Pls apply at your own risk.
- All strategies are collected from users of #dev DeFi.
- Each strategy is just a use case of #dev DeFi and not financial advice. Apply these strategies at your own risk.
Other strategy guides
Since #dev DeFi is a lending & borrowing protocol, lend one asset to borrow and make profit from another asset is an essential use case that #dev DeFi offers. For over 5 months after launching, #dev DeFi has finally decided to support Bitcoin (BTC) as a collateralizable asset. Let’s see how you can utilize your […]
We are thrilled to announce that Alpaca vaults have been released on #dev DeFi, this is the first step for #dev DeFi to be an aggregate lending & borrowing protocol on Binance Smart Chain.
An article of our vision, model and value proposition. Focusing on developing use cases of lending & borrowing model, our team is building a sustainable model which is not depend on any native token.