#1. Strategy guide: Earn 20% profit from BNB using #dev DeFi
We have collected strategies for all users of #dev DeFi, when using #dev to make money. The strategy below are presented by one of our very first user.
Strategy #1: Earn 20% from BNB
It’s a simple strategy. This strategy allows BNB hodlers to receive rewards from Pancakeswap.
- Supply WBNB to #dev DeFi and collateralize it.
- Use collateral to borrow CAKE at 30% Loan-to-value ratio. Your borrow APR will be around 20%.
- Use CAKE to stake on Pancakeswap for 1 year using Auto CAKE pool, your APY is around 107%.
- This step is extremely important if you don’t want your WBNB to be liquidated. Withdraw a portion of CAKE each 4-month to pay your borrow interest which is 6.67% and keep the rest in stalking pool. This will remain your Loan-to-value ratio stays under 50%.
- After 1 year, your staking APY on Pancakeswap will be around 81.5% after you pay all the borrow interest issued. And your actual profit from your BNB capital will be:
Actual Profit = 81.5% * 30% = 24.45%
Since CAKE and BNB are moving together, your collateral will have a low chance to be liquidated.
You can choose a lower Loan-to-value ratio such as 15% to make sure that your WBNB won’t be liquidated in most cases. Your actual profit would be around 11% — still pretty high in comparation to stalking on Binance, Venus, etc.
Each strategy is just a use case of #dev DeFi and not financial advice. Apply these strategies at your own risk.
Other strategy guides:
Since #dev DeFi is a lending & borrowing protocol, lend one asset to borrow and make profit from another asset is an essential use case that #dev DeFi offers. For over 5 months after launching, #dev DeFi has finally decided to support Bitcoin (BTC) as a collateralizable asset. Let’s see how you can utilize your […]
Make the best profit from your BNB using Alpaca vault from #dev DeFi and Pancakeswap.
We are thrilled to announce that Alpaca vaults have been released on #dev DeFi, this is the first step for #dev DeFi to be an aggregate lending & borrowing protocol on Binance Smart Chain.
An article of our vision, model and value proposition. Focusing on developing use cases of lending & borrowing model, our team is building a sustainable model which is not depend on any native token.